A lot of people have been asking me all sorts of questions, so below I decided to spill the beans about some interesting facts about myself.
Plus, here is a short video with a introduction to why I do what I do with some of the best highlights of my journey so far (like bridge jumping, flying in a plane, jumping in a glacier fed lake, and go to Burning Man).
I’m curious about your interesting facts too. Please share in the comments below.
1. I can’t wait to go to France, Thailand, and Antarctica.
2. My favorite places in the world are:
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Tulum, Mexico
- Venice Beach, California
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
3. I love bacon & eggs and could eat them almost every day.
4. I enjoy documentaries, like Banksy’s Exit Through The Gift Shop, A Fist Full of Quarters, & Man on Wire.
5. I need a lot of sleep (at least 8 hours, but I sleep 12 when I have the time).
6. I enjoy the hoppiest India Pale Ales and the darkest coffees I can find.
7. I own a home in Farmville, Virginia.
8. I once went 30 days on a raw food diet.
9. I once ran at least one mile a day for over 1000 days (and now I don’t really enjoy running).
10. I can travel because I worked for 6 years and recently withdrew a chunk of money (5,000$) from my 401k. However, I will need to make more money soon.
11. My favorite books are On The Road & Dharma Bums by Jack Kerouac, Worldwalk by Stephen Newman, The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida, and a lot of others.
12. James Nachtwey has inspired me to “shoot” video and photographs in an armed conflict.
13. The hardest part of my hitchhiking trip was choosing to not speak, write, read, or do much of anything for 5 days. I sat on a rock and contemplated life.
14. I’ve visited 5 countries, besides the USA and Canada, and plan to visit 80% of the countries in the world in the next 5 years.
Alright, time for you to do the same with myself and the other readers of Adventure Sauce. What is an interesting fact about you? Please share in the comments or shoot me an email, if you are shy.